Wide Ideas has been established as a business to pursue and apply new technologies, both in printing and installation to wide format and large scale temporary graphics on building structures.
The purpose of Wide Ideas is to improve the marketing potential of your projects. The opportunities that it provides can include:
- self promotion
- advertising (promote your own project or third party advertising to generate income)
- cultural messages (safety, community, etc)
- charity (use your site exposure to promote a charity)
- more professional appearance of your site
- dust / rubbish protection used as a form of marketing
- take advantedge of the traffic volumes going past your site
We have the ability to print on a number of different materils:
- shade cloth (fully recyclable)
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) sheeting (fully recyclable)
- PVC vinyl
- PVC vinyl banner mesh
- Light weight outdoor films
- Outdoor paper
We use new generation wide format printers, and the latest in ink technology. This equipment allows us to print on previously unprintable low cost mediums that are fully recyclable.
We have developed an installation and fixing methodolgy that is compatible with modular quickstage scaffolding, allowing fast, simple and effective engineered retention of the printed sheeting to structure.